Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Updates!

I know, I know. It's been forever. A lot has happened since the last post! One exciting thing is that Caden got to go "trick or treating" for his first time ever! I'm not sure if it was more fun for him to dress up as Curious George and get lot's of candy, or for me to watch his excitement (and cuteness) as he realizes that all this candy that everyone is so generously handing out to him, is for him to keep and eat all to himself! The only sad thing was that Taylor couldn't be there, he had to work that night.





These are some of Caden's friends that we went with, Hallie and Porter. Caden sure likes his friends.





I think this look says it all!

4 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

Super cute! Thank you for the cookies! you guys are the best!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

So cute! I love the pictures. They are so cute.

Mikelle and Ben said...

He's totally planning something in that last picture! He's so cute!

megs said...

That is the cutest thing! What was he like after he ate all the candy? I tend to eat all the chocolate myself....don't tell Ella and Lucy.