Friday, November 21, 2008

Liz-apotamus

Taylor's been teaching Caden some tricks lately, this one is called "chest-bumps".
Caden loves his baby brother, he likes to give him hugs and kisses, and when he says the prayer he always blesses "baby Tyson", even if we don't remind him to. It's really sweet.

Caden posing like mamma. Every now and then, he'll say that he has a baby in his tummy, too. It's pretty funny.


I really don't like showing pictures of just myself, but I decided I should show the full, as my brother's call me, "Liz-a-potamus", for my friends and family who live farther away and don't see me very often. This is me with a six-month supply of chocolate for, um... the baby. It's truly amazing how strong my cravings have been. At this moment, as I am posting, I'm snacking on chocolate-peanut butter fudge, mmm...yum.



3 comments:

altamania said...

You look really great and happy. Caden is going to be a great big brother.
Hello to everyone..

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I can't believe how great you look. I am so jealous, you don't look like a Liz-apotamus, you look like Liz with a little pea in her belly. Now, when I was that far along, I looked like a cow (a cute cow, hahaha)! :)

Mikelle and Ben said...

Liz you look so cute! Caden is so funny! I like the picture of him sticking out his belly with you!:)