Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures of the "Tyger"

Here he is!





















Caden absolutely loves him, always asking to hold him and wanting to kiss him as you can see. Tyson is such a sweet baby, we are so grateful for how smoothly everything went. We are home now and enjoying just being home and relaxing (well, I guess as much relaxing as a two-year-old will allow!). It has been really fun! We've had a lot of help offered by family and friends, thanks guys! My wonderful husband took work off for almost 2 weeks, it's so great to have him here!




5 comments:

megs said...

Okay--he is So. Cute. Good job Liz! Wish I could be there to see you and hold the baby.

corrychronicles said...

He's pretty cute guys! I can't wait to see him in person.

Krista Dearden said...

He is so precious! Don't forget you have a bunch of neighbors who are willing to help when your hubbie goes back to work!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

He is adorable! How exciting! AND what a blessing. I am so glad that things went well. Let us know if you need anything.

SiN CiTy StRoBeHnS said...

He is honestly so cute! I am so excited for you and grateful everything went well :]
I love that you have a blog! I love to see pictures :] Keep em coming :]