Friday, July 11, 2008

I Have the Best Wife in the World!!


Well, it is official. I have the best wife in the world. Liz and I have been talking about changing the look of our upstairs room. It is the room that we mainly use to watch movies and let Caden run around and cause havoc. Well I halfway jokingly threw out the idea of turning it into a BYU room, and decorating it with as much blue and white as possible. I didn't think that she would go for it, but when she didn't shoot it down into a million pieces within the first 3 seconds, and then eventually came around to thinking that she would have fun doing it, I almost began to cry tears of joy. So anyway, before she had a chance to change her mind I ran to the store, bought the paint and had it halfway painted before she woke up the next morning. And now here it is. The room is not quite finished obviously, I am still waiting for some posters and things, but I think that with this you can get the idea of how much fun I have been having since my last post. Go Cougars!!!

5 comments:

Corry's said...

I think I'm going to throw up.

Mikelle and Ben said...

That is the most horrible thing I've ever seen done to a room. . . : (

Grandma Corry said...

It looks nice in spite of what Jason says. I raised you in a room that the floor was that color? I have honestly never grown tired of it.

corrychronicles said...

Looks good, if you like that kind of crap. I have some BYU posters I would gladly give away, they are a detriment to this house hold.

Caytee said...

That is about the funniest thing I have ever seen. YET AWESOME. Yes...Taylor. You have the most wonderful wife in the world. Just make sure to tell her that every day...and get her season football tickets!