Friday, July 18, 2008

Catching You all Up




Well, Liz and I have had such a normal week that we have had a hard time coming up with something to post to the blog. So we finally decided that since some of you have never seen the puppy that we bought last month we would put him up. I think that I am the only Corry that really is proud of the fact that I have a dog, so I thought it would be good not to hide him from any of you. So here he is. His name is Dobby. He is about 10 weeks old now and he is a boxer. He is a blast and good with Caden, which is good seeings as Caden's favorite thing to do is tease the dog. Anyway, here are a few pics of him, and no Jason, in the first one he is not doing his business! I know you were wondering.

3 comments:

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Taylor, I noticed that you went with the "old BYU blue". Nice touch. I do have to say that I'm a little shocked by your families comments. I always thought they were true blue all the way through. It's sad to see people go astray.Jen also thinks Liz is being a bad influence on me by allowing you to do things like that.

Corry's said...

Tay,

Nice dog, I'm glad you have it and not me. BTW BYU will never be any good until they give the Aggies their color back.

corrychronicles said...

Cute dog, he isn't getting too big yet. I am glad you guys are enjoying him.