Saturday, May 26, 2012

Siena Louise Corry


Siena Louise Corry was born on March 5th, she weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces, 20 inches long.  Everything went smoothly and she is a healthy beautiful little girl.  I've posted newborn pictures at the bottom of this post, but since she is almost 3 months old now, here is a picture of her at 2 months old on her blessing day.

Here's an awesome before picture of me :)  I guess I had to show at least one of my belly, since I never posted pregnancy pictures.

Apparently this is how Taylor is dressed every day at work :)
 Oh my goodness, the boys absolutely love her, and are so sweet with her.  They love to hold her and kiss her and sing to her, and are a big help to me.



1 comment:

Mikelle and Ben said...

Oh my goodness! She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her in person. I love Tyson's red hair. And it looks like Caden's hair is getting darker! Wow we haven't seen you guys forever! Hope everything is going well. And congrats to Taylor for graduating.