Thursday, December 29, 2011

Corry Update

I realize I'm not good at keeping up with posting, but I've decided I'm not going to give up! So, here's some major events that I don't want to pass up:



JULY



My mom, Marvin, and sister Hannah came around the 4th of July and took the kids and I (Taylor was really busy in school and clinicals at the time) to Palmyra for a few days. We had such a wonderful time, and were able to see the Hill Cummorah Pageant, which none of us had ever seen before and it was fantastic. It even held Caden's attention the entire time. If you look closely at this picture, you can see the Palmyra Temple through the trees behind us. We are at the Joseph Smith farm.



This picture of Caden in front of the temple is kind of precious to me, not just because it's sweet, but because of the story behind it. We stopped here real quick just so my mom and Marvin could jump out and snap a picture of them in front of it, on our way to some other sites. When Caden saw them out there taking pictures, he burst into tears. He said, "the temple is so special to me, can we take a picture of me in front of it too?" How could I refuse then? It was really sweet.




SEPTEMBER


Caden's first day of Preschool! He was SO extremely excited, for probably weeks before it actually started, and to this day, he LOVES going to preschool. If it works, at the bottom of this post is a video of him walking up to the building, it's pretty cute.

Taylor came home one day and suprised the boys with this GIANT teddy bear, they snuggled right up to it.







OCTOBER


For Halloween, Caden really wanted to be Harry Potter, and Tyson to be Ron Weasley (with his red hair) and me to be Hermione. Taylor was in Ohio for the weekend for a Boards Study Course, so we weren't able to have him with us, darn, he probably would have been Voldemort :)




Another really fun thing that happened in October is that Taylor's mom and grandmother were able to come visit us! It was so good to see them and we had a great time! They were able to visit some big sites in NYC for a day, and we all went up to Boston and took a fun bus tour for another day. I wish I had some pictures to show for it all!


NOVEMBER


My awesome husband, took the kids for an entire weekend in November and let me take off to Tennessee to visit my dad, it was so much fun, we also went to Dolleywood for a day, which was AWESOME and just had a great time.






Well, in case someone doesn't already know, we are expecting a baby girl on March 5th! We are all so extremely excited, (especially Caden) and so far things are going really well. Taylor is getting so close to being done with school and clinicals, only one more semester and he graduates in May! He's doing really well and seems to be keeping up with everything alright (church calling, family, classes, studying and clinical work), and no physical injuries since last April/May's back surgury, thankfully! :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family! Love your Halloween costumes! Oh, and congrats on the new baby!