Thursday, March 11, 2010

Valentine's Broadway!

For Taylor and my Valentines celebration, we decided to go to a broadway musical in New York. We saw the Phantom of the Opera, and it was awesome! Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to go to New York Broadway and see the Phantom, so I was really excited. Especially the fact that Taylor was excited to go to Broadway too, made it even better. I'm not sure he enjoyed it as much as I did, but it was really sweet of him to take me to it.
We decided to try out the train system for the first time so we didn't have to drive in New York, and we are so glad we did. It wasn't too expensive, and it took us right to the heart of New York City. It was great. Time Square was basically on our walk to the Majestic Theater. Yes, that's me in the picture, it was pretty windy.
This is Taylor at the Grand Central Station, I just recently got a new camera, because, if you can't tell, my old camera was not working very well, I think it was going out on me for quite a while, so that's why Taylor is glowing in the picture.

We were only allowed to take pictures during intermission, but here is the Majestic Theater. We had a really good time, it was a great experience I'm glad we went!



3 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

that is so awesome! isn't funny how we both ended up by things that we both love, you broadway and me beach? Your hair is getting so long! and I love the "glowing" picture of taylor, thats awesome! Remember when we went and bought our coats? that was fun.

Kev and Chels said...

so fun! you guys are getting around- awesome!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to broadway! That looks like it was so much fun! Those videos are so hilarious! Caden and Tyson are so big! They're such cuties! Hope you guys are doing well! :)