Monday, January 19, 2009

Blending fun!

We are absolutely loving our new Blend Tec that Taylor's mom gave to us for Christmas. We had no idea how cool it was when we first got it, but since we've been experimenting with it and reading the recipe book, we realized this is like a blender on steroids!!

It can puree baby foods, make icecream, make and heat up soups, fondues, grind wheat into flour (good use of our food storage!) and do tons more things! We have been making breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and deserts nonstop just with this blender, super awesome! Thanks so much Virginia, we feel so spoiled!!

This is Caden all geared up and excited for his yummy milkshake daddy is making for him.
And these are just pictures that I couldn't help but post on here because I thought they were cute.


Caden's personality has made Taylor and I laugh so much lately. His vocabulary is just soaring and it's so fun to see him learn so much. I can't wait to see his reaction to having a baby brother. I hope he does well. Today I am 37 weeks along, which means I am considered FULL TERM, yikes! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, I am really excited but pretty nervous, too. Not only am I nervous about having a safe delivery and a healthy baby, but I want so badly to be a good mother to both of my boys, I hope I can do it! It will be such a great adverture, right?



4 comments:

megs said...

RIGHT, it will be a great adventure, and I don't know anyone who can handle it better than you. You're such a cute, fabulous mother. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you! Can't wait to get the good news.

PS: I want your blender, that's amazing!!!

The Chizel Family said...

you are such a good mom, you will do great! The blendtech is the bombdigity!!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Caden is hilarious! You're a wonderful mother! I'm sure you'll do great with your two little boys! And I've seen those blenders before! They look awesome!

corrychronicles said...

It is great huh, Drew and I have been loving ours as well.