Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Great Outdoors





Liz and I had a little free time this week, so we decided that we would head for the great outdoors for a little camping experience. Our good friends Ches and Melissa (along with their daughters came with us). We all had a really good time, especially our dog who couldn't believe he had so much room to run. Seeings as how Ches and I graduated from nursing school in May and passed our boards in June, we felt that it would be a really good idea to put all that stress completely behind us. And what better way to do that then by buring a book that was meant to prepare us for the boards. Amazing what a little "pyrotherapy" can do to ease the troubled mind.

1 comment:

mommaRx said...

Hey Liz!! It's Katy (Stirland-Ramsay)I found your blog and I am super excited. I haven't seen you since high school and it was fun to see what you are up to. What a cute little boy you have! I am going to look the other way about the BYU room (Go Utes!) email me at katrams1@yahoo.com and I will add you to our blog list since it's private.